What are my instructions for day of surgery?
- Check in one hour before your scheduled operation time. Warning, late arrival may cause a cancellation and rescheduling of your procedure.
- Please dress in loose, comfortable clothing, nothing too restricting. If you require eye-wear, please wear glasses and not your contacts.
- Please do not bring any valuables with you for the procedure. This includes rings, watches, necklaces, earrings, etc.
- Ensure you have a friend or family member ready to drive you home after your procedure.
- Prior to your procedure, we ask that you shower either the night or the morning of, to ensure sterility before the procedure.